1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us by way of email or other direct contact from you. We do not and will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to provide to you the details of the program that you have requested to know more about and any affiliated programs or offers that may be of interest to you. Again, we will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information. Your access to and control over the information is our priority. You may opt out of any future communications from us at any time. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any
• Change/correct any data we have about you
• Have us delete any data we have about you
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Registration. In order to request more information on this opportunity, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
At times we may use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) on our site.